ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harewood Hillclimb last Sunday, 2 Mondial Blue 172 Cups

Van
One was Probably Hannah Wiltshire. Its standard road class. The other Im not sure who its driven by but is production modified with bodies.

I see them at Gurston Down all the time.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Could of been Hannah, It wasn't me up there. I'm running a cup with bodies and I'm usually at Wiscombe or sometimes Gurston. Im at Wiscombe a week Sunday in fact.

Van
At your last meeting at Gurston were you on the right hand side of the paddock, on the end by the enterance to the field? If so it was the day after i bought my Cup and it was naturally the first car i saw on entry.

Big accident at Gurston on Sunday. Richard Spedding in a 2.0 single seater. Do you know if he was OK?

Megane ST & R21 Turbo
It wasn't Hannah at Harewood as she was competing Gurston over the weekend,
Richards accident was a big one, but any incident up the grass bank after Hollow is always going to be big especialy around 100mph.
The last I heard he was OK(ish) & walking around.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
see both these at gurston alot... what made me want to do it! Not long now!

Hope richard is ok.... big hit that on sunday!

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
At your last meeting at Gurston were you on the right hand side of the paddock, on the end by the enterance to the field? If so it was the day after i bought my Cup and it was naturally the first car i saw on entry.

Big accident at Gurston on Sunday. Richard Spedding in a 2.0 single seater. Do you know if he was OK?

Yep that was me parked with all the mini's. In my second season only started doing it for a bit of fun and a cheap way into motorsport, but it's hugely addictive!!!

Didn't know about the single seater crash, I must admit those boy's have some ball's or a screw loose :D

Van
Il pop over and say hi if I see you again, I go up for every meeting.

The crash was a big one, I was on my way up to carousel and stopped to take a call by Hollow as I knew I would lose signal up the top. It happened right in front of me. Nice to be amongst a civilised crowd though who were all understandably concerned.

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Neither of the drivers at Harewood were those mentioned earlier.One guy was from Hull, the other from Keighl;ey I think. One is a member on here. Neither car on ITB's, bog standard induction. The problem with the Jenvey set up I've seen on a 1*2 is that they seem to obtain their air supply from just above the radiator, which probably offsets, at least partially, any gains from improved breathing