ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

harleys american wax

clio 172 exclusive n
hi tryed this the other week it seems very good got mine from ebay for 23.99 inc 1st class recorded delivery and 6x very good micro fibre cloths

read some reviews on the net and all were good so took the plunge and was quite chuffed with the results i used to use the turlte wax cloured polish

prob with that is get it on the black trim and its a bugger to get off

harleys wax has no probs meaning you can just buff into a haze onto paint, trim,metal, then buff off again

was gonna go fot the p21s as alot of people use that as well might try that next but this is very good and not a bad price

has anyone else tryed it??

nice1

2.0 Auris
I havent tryed Harleys wax but from what ive heard it isnt that durable but is bent to be a good looking wax.

Mito Sportiva 135
Not sure if this is true, but I seem to have the impression that P21s and Harlys are the same wax in different tins? Could be wrong, but p21s definitely brands the same product as something else though...

106 GTi
Not sure if this is true, but I seem to have the impression that P21s and Harlys are the same wax in different tins? Could be wrong, but p21s definitely brands the same product as something else though...

P21s and S100 are the same, not sure if the Harley is though.