ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harnesses

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best harnesses in terms of adjustability, comfort and ease of use are my Scroth ones.

I've had Willans, Luke, Sparco and momo and the Scroth ones win it for me.

Ill have a look at scroth harnesses, as need them comfy and easy to use as will be my daily car. Thanks for the replys guys

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think we've crashed the demon tweeks site, its gone spa5tic.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, there very nice but bit to pricey for me, ideally wanting 4 point.
Do you happen to know if these are any good if so is one better than the other?
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/harnesses/schroth-profi-ii-asm-harness
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/harnesses/schroth-profi-ii-fe-asm-harness

just trying to get as much information as possible before buying them, am going over to demon tweeks start of next month so can get a better look at them in person when choosing bucket seats
Cheers

Don't forget the club discount at demon tweeks.

The only difference between those is the buckles. One is the race style twist to release and the second is a normal seatbelt style release.

Don't forget the club discount at demon tweeks.

The only difference between those is the buckles. One is the race style twist to release and the second is a normal seatbelt style release.

Cheers i would go for race style twist release then looks better

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think so yes.

If you're into track days and taking different people out etc, they are so quick to adjust.

But then everyone has their preferences.

You can get them for as little as about £180+vat iirc.

Yh we will be doing trackdays and having different passengers, yh the ones im looking at are £163 so £60 cheaper than takatas, happy days

Evo 8 MR
I had Sabelts in mine and although they were fantastic nobody could work out how to adjust them so I'd have to give a 5 minute lecture before setting off with someone else in the car with me.

Those Scroths Sam linked look like they would be a lot easier to adjust.