ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone had this exhaust fitted off k-tec?

IMO, K-tec make very nice exhausts. Had one on my old 172, was one of the first tiger stealths and the note was lovely...(Useable and not overpowering)
 
looks ace, but for the supersport (one i want) at 375 plus del

or

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=375058

at 289 delivered?

hummm???


I have got the supersport fitted. It's quite loud as it only has one baffle. I also have a decat pipe that will go straight on to a 182 which makes it even louder. I decided to get the sports cat in the end.

If you get the exhaust fitted and want the pipe then PM me.

If I had researched zorsts a bit better then I would have gone for the Yozza system like bassyboi has. Sounds amazing and performance is better iirc.
 
Back
Top