ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone seen my......

clio 20v

half my gearbox last seen somewhere in wigan was racin an m3 at the time lol

still got most of it managed to limp home with some gears

ahh well its done 140-odd k 20k on the 2l so its not done too bad sounds like a straight cut one now

adi

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

lol, nutter. what actually happened?

its done bloody well though mate, they say phase 1 boxs are the strongest!

what u goin for now? 6 speed sequential from ktec. half price £3grand lol!

williams and trophy

hahahahahahaahaahaha

any excuse for gettin beat u faggot lol

cant believe u let a poxy m3 win hahahahaha

clio 20v

lol he wasnt fukin winnin tho till i hit third which was another neutral by that time lol

heard it whining before i started racin but the red mist was down so it faught on till the end hehe

thort u mite find it funny dik ed u wont be laffin wen my lsdd sequential box goes on hehehehehhehehehehe

adi

hah, dont tell mat you were winning against an M3.. hell start crying again.. hahaha.

Good work Adi!

clio 20v

lol ill hav a do in reverse

reverse gear still works mint

jus most forward ones shagged even fifth is dodgy how the fuk hav i fuked fifth up

adi

clio 20v

hehe i can drive like im drivin miss daisy an still beat paddy hehe

dunno tho havnt raced since he had his 30bhp adding oil change hehe

adi

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

LOL

Get a uprated box (bearings and shaft) with a Quafie ATB diff!!!

£500 for the diff only but u can launch like u wouldnt believe, i bet ud break in to the 12 seconds mate. ;)

thegearboxman.co.uk i think.

williams and trophy

hehe yeah mate fair enuff, but dont forget ive had a spare box for the last 6 months that i COULD have already been playing with hehe

u never know................

roflmao

u know im too much of a lazy fukka to do that lol

unlucky bout ur box tho but u sed at last york it was goin

u takin it same place as mehdi?

Clio 1.8 16v

lol i know were ur box is adi i have it all on camera;)must say though did seem like u were closing on us in 2nd but u couldnt get it in 1st u girl lol,nxt time we see u we will show u the full video of that night its mint,oh and remember the m3 was not stream line with the top down n me hanging out of it with the camera!!!!!

andy

clio 20v

hehe m3 had 3 people in too but ya gotta love keepin with an m3 in first an second

hed prob of started pulling away in third but we wont kno cos i didnt hav the luxury of a third gear lol

i want a copy of that vid its mint spesh ur valver deckin in thru the tunnel sounds wikkid

got new box off weight today gettin rebuilt same place as mehdi wont be done for nxt york tho

adi

How much will it all cost do you reckon? Think mine could be on the way out soon:( Bit of wining, especially in 4th and 5th - you know the score.

Clio 1.8 16v

yeah when u have got ur new box in u will have to come out with us all 1 time to the tunnel n that +racin around!!!!made another vid 2night but that was more of birds than cars as it was a few laps through manchester in an M3:Dwhat can i say the birds loved it,and me:cry:

clio 20v

mehdi (clean16v) got his box rebuilt with new bearings and syncros for 350 think he had a new shaft as well it came to 400 in the end

not bad considering you get a 12mth warranty with it thats from a gearbox place in manchester

i gonna get a new clutch too but thats only cost of clutch as its easy to change when box is out

will hav to hav another do at this m3 wiv new box hehe i was havin a good perve round manchester meself tonite was workin tho gutted

adi