ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters Gonna Hate - Vol 5

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well i had the chance to get a set of alloys that i always wanted but never really seen them come up for sale so when they did i jumped at the chance.

So far i have had the following wheels on my car that not many people agreed with and i know there is a pile load of people won't agree with these either.

Clio 172 alloys - Hated
Clio 182 alloys - Hated (Silver)
Clio 182 alloys - Hated (Anthracite)
Clio 16v Venga alloys - Hated

And now these. . . . .

I don't have tyres for them at the moment but they will be covered in some new Hankook Evo V12s at the end of the month.
Unsure to keep them white or get them done in a gun metal grey / Anthracite

Alloys%2001.gif

Alloys%2002.gif

Alloys%2003.gif

Alloys%2004.gif

Alloys%2005.gif

Alloys%2006.gif

Alloys%2007.gif

Alloys%2008.gif

Alloys%2009.gif

Alloys%20010.gif

Cheers @Moodyvr6 for keeping these :up::wink:

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Still not a fan Marc, sorry.

Is the car lowered? Will look like a tractor otherwise.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
I had looked at these for the track car, but opted against them due to cost and availability...... they look good if the car sits low, and the off set is great.

I have white, charcoal and silver wheels, must admit I prefer the silver or grey ones to the white on mine.... the white will be getting re coated once the tyres are up for changing!! you'll see comparison photos on the build rite up in the projects section if that helps any........?

your car is looking good as usual though!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
i like them! cars looking good bud
Love them
They look alright
Would look better in gold!

Thanks for the comments above, I might get them done anthracite

Whats wrong with the standard wheels. Look better than them.

They are in need of a refurb, one has a chunk out of it and there is one that has a buckled so i need to try and find an older version OE trophy speedline wheel.

Seems like you want people to hate.
I don't hate the wheels, but you're going on the ignore list.

People can hate or like all they want, I bought non sheepish wheels and the greater majority always hate anything unless its a 2118, Oz F1s Or Turini

Still not a fan Marc, sorry.
Is the car lowered? Will look like a tractor otherwise.

Car is lowered with Mark Fish spring set up.

Great wheels, but as Budgie said you're an attention seeking whore.
If I'm going to be a whore i may as well seek some attention at the same time:up:
Just not following the sheep so when someone does something to there car they have the whole group sucking the sh!t out there ar$e.

Marc, Marc, Marc, Marc, Marc...
Standard wheels all the way!

You try finding me "ONE" original OE trophy alloy that someone is willing to sell then they will be back on but its not as easy as you think and when they do come up its all 4 wheels for sale and a lot of them are the newer versions.

@MarcR™ If you go to sell these, please contact me.
Also I like the white. Just needs tyres.

I just got them and won't be selling them as i have been waiting on a set for a while.

Trophy's do have a lot of arch gap i must admit. Wheels are ok. They're not venoms though.

If i could get a set i would have them on, This might be my next task.

Yep, I just don't see what's wrong with a standard looking car ? :confused:

As i have said above They are in need of a refurb and one has a chunk out of it and another that is buckled also.
Trying finding someone that is willing to sell "One" of the older style Trophy speediness and i will buy it but no one will split them as said.

Who cares about the wheels, check out the amount of space youo have to work in. Jealous Marc

Oh and its only big enough for 7 cars, Just need to get the compressor up and running an possibly a ramp also.

Last edited:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Lol you will be shot then set on fire at the next meet Marc !! THEY ARE NOT SHEEP WHEEELS !!! :smile::wink:
(Will look great in anthracite IMO )