ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters gonna hate.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
True. Funny how a s**t exhaust ruins a great car. Ah you like jap stuff. Thoughts on the spoon n1 rep exhaust?

Unsure on the differences tbh dude, although I will say the genuine N1 is light as f**k! Like ridiculously light. Never come across a rep before.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
haha, LOVE IT. Stupid and retarded but hilarious as well.

I remember the Lad off 6two1 got in his local paper because of the JS system on his DC5.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Well your no use are you lol. It's a choice between one of those reps and silenced bpipe or a dc catback

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Have you built/modified many B18 engines then if I shouldnt be assuming you arent an expert about them?

Yes mate, im very mad you have a race car.

My one:

Yikes, i guess i should bow down, experience has served, thats a really nice teg

bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here

you were still a forum **** end warrior and you most definitely got mad cos my cars louder than yours.

#racecarproblems

Gators_3f3328_2954340.jpg

happy with all the interest the thread has had, i thought i made it clear from the start i only put it on for a laugh, still makes me laugh and smile when I drive it, i'm just a big kid :rasp:

I think they retail for around £450 - you'd have to be mad

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Go and track it with that exhaust on. I bet it fails noise testing.

Of course it will!

what point are you trying to prove here? Just because the big forum dogs are acting smart you want a piece of the pie? Sorry sugar this ass ain't being taxed by no ph1 1.2 :rasp:

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
F*cking hell, you've come across as a proper tool in this thread.

Why because I've taken some stick and given some back? Man up, it's the internet.

I don't think I've met enough of CS IRL - i'm not even that chavvy honest :sleepy:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's funny how this thread has went, I remember an Mx5 on here that had an embarrassing exhaust on it, got called a hero. Arguably the best handling FWD car has a very loud exhaust and it's horrid. ROFL.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I think this is my favourite video of yours mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I don't know why people are getting so personal with insult's about it - is it really worth offending someone over it?

Preference doesn't merit being called a wanker or saying 'you make all the other owner's look bad!' I see s**t cars daily but i don't go out my road to put them down about it.

Jesus christ.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It does seem to be getting extremely childish. Ironic of course but no real need.

ST
I don't know why people are getting so personal with insult's about it - is it really worth offending someone over it?

Preference doesn't merit being called a wanker or saying 'you make all the other owner's look bad!' I see s**t cars daily but i don't go out my road to put them down about it.

Jesus christ.

51 plate X5's complete with 'X5 private plates' driven by Somalians iirc.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Same thing happened last year when I posted some pics of my mates Focus RS.

It just takes one of the "high roller" members to comment something, perhaps a bit harsh, and the groupies jump on the bandwagon!

its all "banter" to me, I didn't like the way Chip presumed i didnt respect the car or the engineering though - that pissed me off

i've been an Integra fan for as long as I can remember, like a lot of you I grew up in the "playstation generation" - i used to watch best motoring on Youtube endlessly for all their type r videos

Surely only a true enthusiast would ditch a well sorted BMW 320d sport and commute 50 miles a day in the bloody thing just so that they could have it on a weekend to enjoy? And this is me enjoying my car - like it or lump it :rasp:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tbf, a lot of the people mentioned own 1*2s with decats which sound worse....some even own 1.2s, god bless them.

I think you know yourself it doesn't sound good though, sort it. Lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I don't see how you can respect the engineering of the car and then totally ruin it at the same time.
Its hatefully loud on the road and will (rightly) get you in trouble with the old bill if you use it much, you can't use it on track other than a very small number of events now as you won't be allowed.
Youve taken a brilliant all round road and track car and turned it into something that is now rubbish at both things. I'm all for enhancing track performance even when compromising road manners if its for a purpose (like my teg was hardly a nice daily anymore, lol) but what you have done will just end up with you hating the car in six months or less I suspect.

Good news is though, it's reversible and then you can enjoy driving to work in it without annoying everyone and enjoy doing some trackdays in it.

Just part of the learning process, we've all done things to cars that turned out to be not a good idea after all, if your skin isn't thick enough to hear it though don't go showing it off on car forums just enjoy it with your mates who probably all think its "well wikid init blud" too is my advice.

Oh, and if you want a taste of irony, I've got two clios with the number plates:
B18 OMG and L2OUD, maybe you should buy them both off me and fit one at each end as they obviously both suit your car. Lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Tbf, a lot of the people mentioned own 1*2s with decats which sound worse....some even own 1.2s, god bless them.

I think you know yourself it doesn't sound good though, sort it. Lol.

I've never heard a 1*2 make that much noise while going that slowly tbh.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Fair play to you mate but if you are the guy drinking raw eggs you just went full r****d :)
Do you even?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
It's funny how this thread has went, I remember an Mx5 on here that had an embarrassing exhaust on it, got called a hero. Arguably the best handling FWD car has a very loud exhaust and it's horrid. ROFL.

Only by his mates, I thought it was s**t.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I don't see how you can respect the engineering of the car and then totally ruin it at the same time.
Its hatefully loud on the road and will (rightly) get you in trouble with the old bill if you use it much, you can't use it on track other than a very small number of events now as you won't be allowed.
Youve taken a brilliant all round road and track car and turned it into something that is now rubbish at both things. I'm all for enhancing track performance even when compromising road manners if its for a purpose (like my teg was hardly a nice daily anymore, lol) but what you have done will just end up with you hating the car in six months or less I suspect.

Good news is though, it's reversible and then you can enjoy driving to work in it without annoying everyone and enjoy doing some trackdays in it.

Just part of the learning process, we've all done things to cars that turned out to be not a good idea after all, if your skin isn't thick enough to hear it though don't go showing it off on car forums just enjoy it with your mates who probably all think its "well wikid init blud" too is my advice.

Oh, and if you want a taste of irony, I've got two clios with the number plates:
B18 OMG and L2OUD, maybe you should buy them both off me and fit one at each end as they obviously both suit your car. Lol.

How the hell have I totally ruined the engineering by changing the exhaust? You just went full r****d

I've put a 2.5" exhaust system on a B18C6, you should know the benefits of doing so, loud or not.

It has a loud exhuast, therefore it is no longer a brilliant car. Wtf

B18 OMG would be quite suitable though lol.

How old are you Chip?

Whether or not you like it, the overwhelming majority of people will think your car sounds s**t, and that you're a 'chav'. Your perceived behaviour in this thread is only reinforcing that stereotype. You know this. You know your car sounds s**t. That's why you posted this thread. Is it really worth chesting up to Chip, who you (rather everyone else) knows is going to make you look a bit silly? Actually, after watching the egg video, I think that, to you, it probably is worth it.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Yeah the full system is far from new, it's stood up well though. That's a good thing about buying second hand jap parts, you think they're expensive compared to what you'd get for the frenchies (ime) but the quality is always top notch