ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters gonna hate.

ITB BG 182
I thought my exhaust was loud but least at tick over or steady cruising its not that bad even with ITB's, If i give mine a bit of poke and let it slow down between the 3 and 5k revs it usually lets out a god almighty bang but sounds no where near as bad as that.

Yea in your original post youve said you dont care what people think, yet youve posted it on here wanting people to comment so in a way you do care.

I like TEG's but yours sounds absolutly aweful!!!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Yea in your original post youve said you dont care what people think, yet youve posted it on here wanting people to comment so in a way you do care.

185.gif

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Why because I've taken some stick and given some back? Man up, it's the internet.

I don't think I've met enough of CS IRL - i'm not even that chavvy honest :sleepy:

More so the fact a few people have given you a reasoned reply (such as Chip) as to why you have ruined your car (in their opinion) and you've got a little touchy about it. You say you don't care what people think, yet comeback with childish comments/gifs etc that prove you do care, and make you out to be abit of a tool at the same time. I couldn't care less what exhaust you have or how sh*t it sounds, you live no where near me. If I saw this one the road I'd just think, 'what an attention seeking nerd.'

Although fellow attention seeking nerds will more than likely think its awesome.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
More so the fact a few people have given you a reasoned reply (such as Chip) as to why you have ruined your car (in their opinion) and you've got a little touchy about it. You say you don't care what people think, yet comeback with childish comments/gifs etc that prove you do care, and make you out to be abit of a tool at the same time. I couldn't care less what exhaust you have or how sh*t it sounds, you live no where near me. If I saw this one the road I'd just think, 'what an attention seeking nerd.'

Although fellow attention seeking nerds will more than likely think its awesome.

I'm on a car forum, surely we are all attention seeking nerds? Lol.

Chip did a fair comment, you're right, but then had another comment, and then another... 3 comments. I know fishing is harder in the winter but I couldn't resist the bait to reply.

So, I'm not the only attention seeking nerd ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
How the hell have I totally ruined the engineering by changing the exhaust?

Because the brief for the ITR was very clearly that it should be a capable trackday car, whilist maintaining a level of refinement that made it also a great daily driver.
But by fitting the chamaster4000 pro exhaust system to it you have managed to undo both halves of that amazing feat of engineering in one go.

It has a loud exhuast, therefore it is no longer a brilliant car. Wtf
It has an excessively loud exhaust, therefore it is no longer a brilliant car until thats got rid of and it can be used properly again IMHO.

How old are you Chip?

Knocking 40

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Because the brief for the ITR was very clearly that it should be a capable trackday car, whilist maintaining a level of refinement that made it also a great daily driver.
But by fitting the chamaster4000 pro exhaust system to it you have managed to undo both halves of that amazing feat of engineering in one go.

In your opinion... which is wrong...

It has an excessively loud exhaust, therefore it is no longer a brilliant car until thats got rid of and it can be used properly again IMHO.

Correction: It's a brilliant car, with an excessively loud exhaust.

It can still be used properly, and it sounds epic when you do.

This is just my opinion, you can think whatever the f**k you wanna think.

#hodgetwins

Knocking 40

Ahhhh.

I do respect you and your opinions, but stop being a stubborn prick for gods sake, he doesn't need the stress right now what with the pope resigning.

In your opinion... which is wrong...

Correction: It's a brilliant car, with an excessively loud exhaust.

It can still be used properly, and it sounds epic when you do.

This is just my opinion, you can think whatever the f**k you wanna think.

#hodgetwins

Ahhhh.

I do respect you and your opinions, but stop being a stubborn prick for gods sake, he doesn't need the stress right now what with the pope resigning.

Have to say you couldn't be further from being right , Chip hit it spot on ....

first your car shouts i am the biggest chav on the planet look at me ,but then you maybe don't as you'll blend in well in the valleys as anywhere you can buy a 3 bed house for the price of a decent sports care has gotta be dire .

You can't use it as intended , it will piss off the world and his wife , you won't get on track with it , but yes if laps of maccy dee's drive through are your intended use you no doubt hit the nail on the head , just remember the age of consent for your passanger is 16 theres a good lad .

and why is chip stubbon ...... if your right your right , his opinion if right isn't going to change is it .

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Have to say you couldn't be further from being right , Chip hit it spot on ....

first your car shouts i am the biggest chav on the planet look at me ,but then you maybe don't as you'll blend in well in the valleys as anywhere you can buy a 3 bed house for the price of a decent sports care has gotta be dire .

You can't use it as intended , it will piss off the world and his wife , you won't get on track with it , but yes if laps of maccy dee's drive through are your intended use you no doubt hit the nail on the head , just remember the age of consent for your passanger is 16 theres a good lad .

and why is chip stubbon ...... if your right your right , his opinion if right isn't going to change is it .

All this for fitting a loud exhaust and sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just do everyone a favour, put the old exhaust back on.

Give it a few weeks and you'll be posting pictures of your car with windows smashed in or something because you've pissed that many people off with it.

Pick your toys up which you've thrown out your pram bert

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Just do everyone a favour, put the old exhaust back on.

Give it a few weeks and you'll be posting pictures of your car with windows smashed in or something because you've pissed that many people off with it.

Pick your toys up which you've thrown out your pram bert

Where have I thrown toys out of the pram lol, how does it work, someone has a go, you reply, then you're the one throwing your toys out?

Have you even read the thread or are you just making one big assumption that, because I don't reply with personal insults based on the members location, age, car etc (bar the guy with the 1.2 lol) that I'm throwing my toys out?

Replying with gifs and videos takes the seriousness out of the insults, I'm as easy going as you like.

Can't we just all get along :drunk: (inc my chav exhaust)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
See, I think that sounds the mutts nuts.

If we all liked the same things, the world would be boring, and we'd all drive VAG TDI's no doubt.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Although it's divided opinion, and mostly negative, it's not our car, it's Daniel's. If he likes it and feels happy driving it, no one should begrudge him that.

I personally think it's too loud, and I've had 2 f*cking LOUD Impreza's. But as I say, it's not my car, it's his. He's happy, job done I guess.

it does not sound the nuts in any way shape or form it sounds raspy and obnoxious

i have a 911 sc with an ssi on ... this is a nice sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4Osu5IotQ

and an s4 with a miltek thats not stupidly loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE_QU3_M4Hs

and our 172 cup has the quiet Ktek exhaust on ........ to many years in motorsport has toaught me free flowing is good , loud is crap as we can get decent exhausts to perform without the need to be stupidly loud in most cases

the raspy noise is poor tuning of the primaries from the headers in my opinion ..... so just a cheap crap exhaust

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
it does not sound the nuts in any way shape or form it sounds raspy and obnoxious

i have a 911 sc with an ssi on ... this is a nice sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4Osu5IotQ

and an s4 with a miltek thats not stupidly loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE_QU3_M4Hs

and our 172 cup has the quiet Ktek exhaust on ........ to many years in motorsport has toaught me free flowing is good , loud is crap as we can get decent exhausts to perform without the need to be stupidly loud in most cases

the raspy noise is poor tuning of the primaries from the headers in my opinion ..... so just a cheap crap exhaust

The porker and the S4 sound great, but it's interesting that you can't see past you're own opinion bud... You think it sounds raspy and obnoxious, fair one, I think it sounds raspy and obnoxious too, but I like it because of that. I'm no motorsport engineer, and I make no claim to be, but you'll hear that raspy noise on pretty much all VTEC's, they rasp, are you saying Honda have poorly tuned the primaries from the headers?

There is some engineering magic going on with the exhuast to release some low end torque, I'll try and find the article I was reading about it that explains it in a language you might understand, you can definitely feel it. I was surprised at the difference the exhuast made. A noticeable difference in torque from an exhaust felt fom the drivers seat sounds stupid I know, but meh. Opening a can of worms here.

You're obviously a man of taste, and an older gent I imagine (correct me if I'm wrong) which makes it all the more surprising that you chose to personally insult me because you don't like the sound my car produces.

Which refers us to the thread title, haters gonna hate :butt:

you my friend have chosen to have a car that sounds like a chav wagon at no gain .... it does fit for the area you live in , any you have ruined what was a prefectly capable car .

i can see past my nose and i bet on a dyno that would actually make more than stock power , yes its a personal direct comment because as you will understand its your personal taste .....

you asked , i gave my opinion .....

have a listen to a nice exhaust on a integra race car ...... notice no real rasp , in fact a sweet free flowing noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSztIKyZCMI

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
you my friend have chosen to have a car that sounds like a chav wagon at no gain .... it does fit for the area you live in , any you have ruined what was a prefectly capable car .

Lol, just being a prick now.

i can see past my nose and i bet on a dyno that would actually make more than stock power , yes its a personal direct comment because as you will understand its your personal taste .....

you asked , i gave my opinion .....

have a listen to a nice exhaust on a integra race car ...... notice no real rasp , in fact a sweet free flowing noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSztIKyZCMI

That sounds good, better I don't know. I like both. This is a good video, one of my favourites, plenty of raspiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmfu07nvGw

I think the different feel may be the placebo affect more than anything.....

and there we have the standard response when ever anyone claims to feel a difference with a mod

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I think the different feel may be the placebo affect more than anything.....

Its certainly going to feel faster with that much noise, but 2.5" is quite a suitable sized exhaust for an ITR, so it probably has picked up a couple of bhp as well 20db. It still would with silencers though of course!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

Going back to this, it's kind of hard to understand what you're saying but whatever, I think you're saying I get no gain, then go on to say I do gain?

It doesn't matter how much power I gain, or don't gain, what matters is I gain a smile on my face.

If that makes me look a chav idiot then so be it!

but make personal comments about the area I live, and judgements about me based on my car is a shitty thing to do. You think I chose to live here? I was born and bred. It's not the nicest areas but heck, at least we've got a Haribo factory. Has Surrey? I thought not.

Pontefract 1 - 0 Surrey.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Some of the comments in here are getting pretty lame and some of you should be embarrassed tbfh.

It's a car, Dan likes the noise.

This is an internet forum ffs.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Its certainly going to feel faster with that much noise, but 2.5" is quite a suitable sized exhaust for an ITR, so it probably has picked up a couple of bhp as well 20db. It still would with silencers though of course!

Finally something we can agree on!

Yawn........

u are 1 fukin cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil b**ch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big b*****d with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.​

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It doesn't matter how much power I gain, or don't gain, what matters is I gain a smile on my face.

And presumably it doesnt matter that someone who works nights and wants to sleep gets disturbed by your nasty chavvy exhaust?

If that makes me look a chav idio then so be it!

There really isnt any "IF"about that TBH.

but make personal comments about the area I live, and judgements about me based on my car is a s**tty thing to do. You think I chose to live here? I was born and bred. It's not the nicest areas but heck, at least we've got a Haribo factory. Has Surrey? I thought not.

TBH though, you do seem to fit the stereotype you are saying he shouldnt say you fit, lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
u are 1 fukin cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil b**ch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big b*****d with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

I think DJ-chav just went full r****d on us?

For someone saying others shouldnt stereotype or name call you certainly seem to be laying it on a bit thick about homosexuals, I assume you are trying to suppress latent homosexual tendancies of your own and that your "one of the lads" chavvy exhaust is all part of the camouflage until you come to terms with your sexuality and come out of the closet?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
And presumably it doesnt matter that someone who works nights and wants to sleep gets disturbed by your nasty chavvy exhaust?

There really isnt any "IF"about that TBH.

TBH though, you do seem to fit the stereotype you are saying he shouldnt say you fit, lol.

Say I'm a bird.

If you're a bird I'm a bird.

I like wearing Nike Joggers at any given oppertunity too, next you'll be telling me that makes me look like a chav

This is hilarious, keep winding them up please.

Lol. Mods will probably close it soon. :(

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I think DJ-chav just went full r****d on us?

For someone saying others shouldnt stereotype or name call you certainly seem to be laying it on a bit thick about homosexuals, I assume you are trying to suppress latent homosexual tendancies of your own and that your "one of the lads" chavvy exhaust is all part of the camouflage until you come to terms with your sexuality and come out of the closet?

I am gay lol, deal with it.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Finally something we can agree on!

u are 1 fukin cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil b**ch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big b*****d with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.​

Woah!
Where's all this nonsense coming from? Chill out.
I shall say it again though. Yawn......
It's getting old now. Close the thread or something

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Woah!
Where's all this nonsense coming from? Chill out.
I shall say it again though. Yawn......
It's getting old now. Close the thread or something

You were posting pointless s**t, so I replied with some pointless s**t.

Had enough of trying to have a proper discussion, and being met with people with internet ego's the size of Mike Brewer