ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have my 182 in the papers - am I asking a fair price?

R26
both cup packs
titanium
54 plate
FRSH
55k miles
New rear brake pads and discs
MOT'd till Sep 2008
£6000

Not trying to punt my car here - just looking for advice as to whether you think this is a reasonable asking price?

How low would others go if selling this car?

Thanks people

The miles are a bit on the high side.

What's the condition like ?? Inside & outside ??
How has it covered the miles ?? (motorway etc)

where have you advertised it ??

R26
some scuffs on front alloys and gear lever a little worn. couple of small scratches on dash insert(silver bit) passanger side

I have advertised it in the local papers and pistonheads

HPI clear - no finance or accidents

A lot of motorway miles

The ad's not bad imo, a bit short & straight to the point (some people like that, I prefer a bit more info tbh) I'd add a couple more pics too tbh, throw in an interior one for example.

Other than that the price is fair (imo)

It's the time of the year really, that's why you've not had much interest, most are saving for xmas. March is the time that the market will generally pick up again.

R26
Thanks for your help m8. Have just purchased an R26 - not in a massive rush to sell the 182 - I like that 182 so much it will be a wrench to let it go

Thanks for your help m8. Have just purchased an R26 - not in a massive rush to sell the 182 - I like that 182 so much it will be a wrench to let it go
No problem at all. This time of the year is always slow tbh. If you can keep it a few months, i'd maybe try that, then into the new year it'll sell no trouble & for the price you want :)