ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have to praise these guys...

Big City Tyres in Nottingham. Went on the recommendation of Daz for another Powerflow backbox.

About 2 months ago I had a back box with twin square tailpipes fitted by Top gear in West Brom. I decided with the French car show on Sunday to have another one put on and ditch the spare wheel. Contacted Top Gear who said a) it would have to be a cat-back and from scratch and b) could not fit me in til next week (no good with show on Sunday)

So I rang Big City Tyres who said "we can do it bring it in any time" I got there at 10:00 am this morning, was straight on the ramps and they have done an absolutely superb job. Managed to do a new backbox only, this time with flat ovals.

They mounted the box parallel to the bumper which means equal smoke from each pipe. Also the sound is perfect. Quieter than the last one but still sporty.

I cannot recommend them enough they are great guys and their workmanship is fantastic :)

yeah i was gona use em till they quoted me 150-200 for just the section from the backbox to the downpipe.......i mean its only pipe lol

how much did it cost ya in end mate?

Ray