ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Having time to work on your car...

DMS

A thirsty 172
...is fookin' brilliant.

As I'm not at work and didn't have much to do today I decided to spend a bit of time on the car.

So far I've:
Topped up the oil
Topped up the washer jet fluid
Checked all other fluid levels
Fitted rear silvervisions
Sorted my tyre pressures
Removed the back seats
Removed the Isofix bar
Fixed a broken speaker

Pics to follow...

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i hate spending time on my car unless cleaning is involved, changing stuff and checking stuff just pisses me off.

Clio 1.2Dynamique
Yer Had a half day at work today so started to repair the damage me and the snow caused...got the bonnet back down..managed to re-pop it to get the grille apart and the bumper off.. disconnected the damaged headlight and the foglights was impressed having not a mechanical bone in my body an all lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've booked a day off work next week to funally get my car on the road. Looking forward to it!

Going to lock the garage doors, switch my phone off and just enjoy my own company! :D

197 Sport
...is fookin' brilliant.

As I'm not at work and didn't have much to do today I decided to spend a bit of time on the car.

So far I've:
Topped up the oil
Topped up the washer jet fluid
Checked all other fluid levels
Fitted rear silvervisions
Sorted my tyre pressures
Removed the back seats
Removed the Isofix bar
Fixed a broken speaker

Pics to follow...

Pictures of you filling up your oil? Cant wait!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Think it will be done next week dan?

Yep. I'm taking it to my mates house on saturday, so it needs to be!

(Just waiting for my Coilovers now. It will be rolling on standard williams shocks and springs in the meantime!)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, I know what you mean, I don't have to actually do anything on the anymore/atm. But just having all this free time to do stuff (normally my 'free time' is spent stuffing envelopes and licking stamps FFS!)
So far I have spent some time in the garage sorting stuff out and put down some flooring stuff :approve: Might install a bollard in the next few days too.
I guess i'll give the 200 a clean aswell.. all at my leisure!

TrackCar & F30 330d
I have all the time in the world at the moment. Being a student and not having the right resorces at home to do uni work i can work on my car all day everyday.

I randomly decided to clay my 182 today, forgot how long it takes though so i'll finish it off tomorrow :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i'm leaving mine to rot in salt and ice at the moment due to it falling apart around me, headlight washers managed to empty my fluid in 10 mins, still havnt got round to fixing my heaters or getting my wheels powder coated + new tyres which have been sat in the garage for 3 weeks now.. meh stupid car :dapprove:

DMS

A thirsty 172
i'm leaving mine to rot in salt and ice at the moment due to it falling apart around me, headlight washers managed to empty my fluid in 10 mins, still havnt got round to fixing my heaters or getting my wheels powder coated + new tyres which have been sat in the garage for 3 weeks now.. meh stupid car :dapprove:

Swap? lol.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha tempting to be honest, been great for a year and now its falling to bits!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
im having a car day well today now, lol got a itg to fit, fill the washers as there empty give it a good clean then take my old knackered cat to a metal yard and sell. good day alround.