ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haynes Clio Book

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I think this may have been mentioned before but seeing as I got a letter from them about it, I thought Id post.

Haynes are now selling a Clio book which covers stuff like body/wheels/ice/security/suspension/brakes/engines/insurance/lights/interiors/etc.

The price is £19.95. Remember ClioSport members will get their discount off that price plus free postage.

clio 20v

i bought it a while back its by lax power so some of the stuff is a bit tacky and doesnt really tell you anything useful about engine mods but overall its a worthwhile addition to the bookcase especially the bodywork and interior section its giv me a few ideas

adi

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

yup a must buy for some ideas and tips. Like the one about flashing door pins, thank god for Haynes its been doin my nut in having em flash for only 2 seconds when i lock the car, sorting it tomorrow :) I was disappointed with the PBV bit, as i was planning to install one myself and the pedal covers looked a bit sh*te the way theyd done em.