ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haynes Manual????

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Hi,can someone pleeeeeeeeease tell me were I can download a Haynes Manual for
a Renault Clio 2.0 Sport 16V Phase 2,it's a 2003 model.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You can't download it mate , you have to pay for it ;) Only manual there is i'm afraid .

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
They NEVER produce any specific manuals for special editions or RS models.

You cannot download any im afraid, you will have to pop along to Halfords or such and purchase one.

Trophy
MRBILLYUK said:
There's a Haynes manual for the clio 2001 - 2004 but not for the sport model , it covers pretty much everything except the engine , it wouldn't be worth their while printing one as the sports models were only sold in small quantities compared to the standard range.

The Clio Haynes manuals should cover the sport models, there's enough of them out there!

Mat.

The Renault sport models arn't of a serious enought production run to make a Haynes manul for them.
The normal book covered 99% of what you need PM me your addressa nd i'lll send you a file when I get home on the 23th showig the extra bits of the car which are different etc.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
matbrown said:
The Clio Haynes manuals should cover the sport models, there's enough of them out there!

Mat.

Sorry mate , just stating a fact , i don't work for Haynes , lol . If you compare the sales of the sport models to the normal clios i would say that there is a low % of sport models out there , then you have to take in to consideration that not all sport owners would want to buy a Haynes manual because not all sport owners are willing to do a bit of diy repair work .So it wouldn't be cost effective for them to print a manual for the sport model .

1998 BMW e46 323i
I could sell you mine if you want. I've only used it once. Bought it to help change the brake pads. Wasn't any real help to be honest. Is good for trim removal I hear though

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Does anyone have a Haynes Manual of the Clio on a file that you can E-Mail to me.It's not worth buying if the sport model isn't in there.

i bought a cd off ebay for my 172,you download it onto your pc and the diagrams are great,it does the same job as a book

al

ST on the way...
2.0 SPORT 16V said:
Does anyone have a Haynes Manual of the Clio on a file that you can E-Mail to me.It's not worth buying if the sport model isn't in there.

They didnt' do an electronic version, plus it's only £15.

Trophy
MRBILLYUK said:
Sorry mate , just stating a fact , i don't work for Haynes , lol . If you compare the sales of the sport models to the normal clios i would say that there is a low % of sport models out there , then you have to take in to consideration that not all sport owners would want to buy a Haynes manual because not all sport owners are willing to do a bit of diy repair work .So it wouldn't be cost effective for them to print a manual for the sport model .

What i was saying is the old manual covered the 16v and there is far more 172/182's out there!

Mat.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
matbrown said:
What i was saying is the old manual covered the 16v and there is far more 172/182's out there!

Mat.

Obviously not enough to warrant Haynes producing one that covers the 172/182 !