ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HD

Clio 182
WOW, How amazing is blu ray/ hd tv! My parents have just got a HD Tv with sky had and a blur ray surrounf sound! Ive had a hd tv for over a year now but never really thought of investing into a blu ray player. but after the past couple of nights being back at home, im going to order one as soon as i get back to leeds. its amazing!

sorry for the ramble!

Laz:lolup:

RS 200
Give it 3-4 years and there'll be HD 3D. Just got back from Dubai and the GITEX exhibition, and seeing Panasonics HD 3D Bluray prototype. That was impressive, they had it on a 103" panny plasma.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Agree,

only downfall is the price ov blu-rays, they seem to not go lower than £9quid which is expensive if its a old ffilm..

But the most recent Blu-ray i purchased (twilight) looks superb onit, and over the weekend i watched it on standard version in friends house and i was like moaning about quality :eek:

If you want blu-rays Play.com usually have a offer of 3 for 2 which helps

Clio 182
Agree,

only downfall is the price ov blu-rays, they seem to not go lower than £9quid which is expensive if its a old ffilm..

But the most recent Blu-ray i purchased (twilight) looks superb onit, and over the weekend i watched it on standard version in friends house and i was like moaning about quality :eek:

If you want blu-rays Play.com usually have a offer of 3 for 2 which helps

oh sweet, i shall tell the parents!