ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HD

Clio 182
WOW, How amazing is blu ray/ hd tv! My parents have just got a HD Tv with sky had and a blur ray surrounf sound! Ive had a hd tv for over a year now but never really thought of investing into a blu ray player. but after the past couple of nights being back at home, im going to order one as soon as i get back to leeds. its amazing!

sorry for the ramble!

Laz:lolup:

RS 200
Give it 3-4 years and there'll be HD 3D. Just got back from Dubai and the GITEX exhibition, and seeing Panasonics HD 3D Bluray prototype. That was impressive, they had it on a 103" panny plasma.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Agree,

only downfall is the price ov blu-rays, they seem to not go lower than £9quid which is expensive if its a old ffilm..

But the most recent Blu-ray i purchased (twilight) looks superb onit, and over the weekend i watched it on standard version in friends house and i was like moaning about quality :eek:

If you want blu-rays Play.com usually have a offer of 3 for 2 which helps

Clio 182
Agree,

only downfall is the price ov blu-rays, they seem to not go lower than £9quid which is expensive if its a old ffilm..

But the most recent Blu-ray i purchased (twilight) looks superb onit, and over the weekend i watched it on standard version in friends house and i was like moaning about quality :eek:

If you want blu-rays Play.com usually have a offer of 3 for 2 which helps

oh sweet, i shall tell the parents!