ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HDTV for my 360

Clio 1.4 16v
Need to find a half decent LCD TV for a Christmas pressie. Needs to be £500 or under, 26" or 28", not really fussed, any reccomendations people??

Leon Cupra
If its just for the 360 you could get a widescreen TFT monitor and the 360 HD-VGA cable. you can get a 22" widescreen TFT for about 250 now and about a tenner for the cable

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've tried both the component and the vga and i find the component to give a better pic.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've tried both the component and the vga and i find the component to give a better pic.

Excellent, thanks, just to clear this up, the 360 does or doesn't have a HDMI port??
it doesn't, so when the HD-DVD drive comes out it will be over component i think which doesn't matter until the studios start to downgrade the video quality when not using HDMI, MS reckon that won't be for a while though, who knows? Component supports 720p and 1080i though anyway so no probs there, its quite amazing what difference it makes with some games to use component on a HDTV versus standard def.