ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He just doesn’t like cliosport

And why the hell wont my pc let me get on RSC or Autotrader? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And why cant i put a face after this if i run a pop up blocker? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 14 August 2003

And why the hell wont my pc let me get on RSC or Autotrader? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And why cant i put a face after this if i run a pop up blocker? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sound like youv got some issues there. Bit of a random post though dont you think?

So is all that allright without the pop up blocker?

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 14 August 2003

Quote: Originally posted by nickyb121 on 14 August 2003

Does she do group discounts?
Now thats a bit below the belt - so in your case NO ;)

At least she replied to me in good time! ;)

Mr2 Roadster

She was keeping you guys waiting... Not that Im worried by any of this as I have no idea who she is anyway, she could be scary to look at! (Im sure she isnt though!)

Mr2 Roadster

Too many normally just throw themselves at you, I had the same problem, when I was young and good looking!

Focus 2.0 Ghia

lol Thats it m8. whats the thrill in that. fair enough youv pulled, but i prefer the adrenaline rush of hunting them down and going for the kill.

now now craig

getting them drunk is not a good idea

yes it may work, but in the morning you will end up as single as the number 1 :(