ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He just doesn’t like cliosport

good lad, will see what i can bring along

though i will not be drinking heavily, as im supposed to be off the beer for a month

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

umm couldnt be bothered to read it all, but i have to say im a member of both clubs, use both forums and i think both clubs are becoming petty.

rsc mouth off about clio sport, and clio sport do the same back, chris h has always been harsh in his replies on rsc its his nature i guess.

clio sport isnt getting stupid also, people get told off for posting pictures, because some 1 complains, then we are told to just post links not the actual pics, but other people brake the rules and many people point it out and they get away with it.

i wish we could all stop bitching, rsc has loads of young members that think its funny to post pictures of girls giggling there tits about, or saying how fast they can go. then i come here and your all bitching about rsc.

why cant we all just get along we have the same pissing interest in the same make of car.

why do we all have to act all high and mighty, slarty spoke his mind and got anal raped, and he was a good member was very helpfull.

i can see both clubs loosing members over this...

That latest outburst was brought to you by Malice Productions! The latest and very best in unbiased views.

*RUNS*