ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Unit not remembering settings :(

ClioSport 172 Cup
Fitted PC99-X12 lastnight and the PC99-JVC. I don`t know if its a coincidence but now my JVC KD R711 head unit won`t remember its settings. e.g. I can set the Bass, middle and Treble to how I want but as soon as the car has been off the settings are lost including any radio stations. On the up side the steering stalk now works a treat! lol

Anyone know what I have done wrong????

Thanks,

Samuel

'03 Clio 1.2 Billabong
when you installed your headunit....theres a yellow and red cable that are detachable, you need to see how it is at the moment..is it red into red and yellow into yellow?

ClioSport 172 Cup
Ah ok, its something to do with those wires?? I cant remember off top of my head, i know with the pc99-xc12 you have to replace the current ISO connectors with the PC99 one. Thats the only change i can think of that would cause the head unit to behave differently i.e forget its settings...it was fine before.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
you've got permanent live and ignition wires the wrong way round that's all.