ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hearing and feeling "clicks" when braking?

As title I'm getting some "clicks" when braking from the front end.

Say I'm coming to a long stopping distance I'll slowly apply the brakes and right until near I've come to a complete stop I'll hear and feel a couple of "clicks" or bumps in the brake pedal itself and I'll hear it click outside the car if I have the window down?

Cars got OEM brembo pads and HC grooved brembo discs if it makes any difference, only recently started to do it, everything brake wise was changed last year ?

Clio 172
Only a couple of clicks or related to speed of wheel rotation? Is the regularity of the clicks related to road speed? Is it only when you're braking or can you hear it without the brakes being applied? Do you still have pad material? I've experienced similar with something getting stuck in the tyre or a stone in the caliper, but it's all related to the speed of rotation. Does the noise occur when you do something specific?