ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heated mirror wiring question

BG 182 FF
Just taken off the old smashed mirror and the wires weren't connected. The two wires in the mirror housing are brown & orange and the terminals on the mirror glass are black and white. Any guesses at which connects to which??

BG 182 FF
A few people have been surprised by that. They come on when the rear heated screen/demister is switched on ;)

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Something I've learned today, but mine had a plug and fitted one way round so can't help dude.

Looking forward to having heating though, will save me scraping them in the imminent winter to come.

02 Iceberg 172
A few people have been surprised by that. They come on when the rear heated screen/demister is switched on ;)

I replaced my original driver's side mirror and was surprised to find that it had the wiring there but the mirror itself didn't have the element on it - the new mirror did though so I now have a heated mirror on the driver's side... :)