ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heated seats i 172!

Hi. Anyone have heated seats in their 172 mk1/mk2s? My car has the heating element installed under the seats but they are not connected!!?? Strange. I live in Sweden so heated seats are quit nice in the winter. I have to wear a glove on my right hand beacause the gearknob is so f...ing cold.

Lars

I noticed that there is a fuse for heated seats. Where is the element? Can you take a piccie with a digital camera?

Rhys

The heating element is under both front seats. I could take i picture tomorrow at work if someone told me how to post pictures..

Lars

Yeah, take some pics. Post them to rhys172@yahoo.co.uk and I will put them up here.

Just had a look under my seats and there is loads of cabling, but I cant see an element. Would love some nice toasty seats

Rhys

So do i... but after a closer look i dont think there are any heating elements What i saw was the supporting springs and the loose connection made me think it was heaters. Sorry.