ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater matrix installation / pics

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I know there are 2 bolts inside scuttle to remove / install.

Are there any bolts on the inside ? I'm trying to fit matrix into my white shell but it seem to sag down at the top.

Has anyone got a diagram showing the fixing points or do i need to do something else as i dont have sound deadning etc

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I was struggling to get both tops bolts in where the scuttle is , one is quite long and one is quite short with the top cover to fit in the scuttle. Cant rememeber if there was any fixing locations inside which would make it easier to stay in place otherwise i will have to get somebody to keep it in place as the shorter bolt doesnt want to pick up

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Doesnt the blower sort of connect to it and bolt down to finally secure it? Havnt done this in a while..
I couldnt see anything , i know the original sound deadning probably helped keep it in position but appears
Doesnt the blower sort of connect to it and bolt down to finally secure it? Havnt done this in a while..
Ive not put the metal frame back in yet which the dash loom is connected to , not sure if this keeps it in place , i dont have the sound deadning in either

I couldnt see anything , i know the original sound deadning probably helped keep it in position but appears

Ive not put the metal frame back in yet which the dash loom is connected to , not sure if this keeps it in place , i dont have the sound deadning in either
Sorry cant help you. It was just a straight swap when I did mine.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Screenshot_20210130-205522_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210130-163030_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210130-163526_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210130-163015_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210130-163437_Google.jpg

I need to have a look how to keep it secured in place at the top , found some pics but unsure how people have done theirs with a stripped dash

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry mate I actually misread your post and thought you were asking if the matrix connection was bolted from the engine bay which I don't think it is. The nut in the top of my picture is for the header tank I believe.

Can you not just self tapper it at the top?

Rob

Last edited: