ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heatshield

Just leave it off, i can't see having it missing will cause that much to damage paint or cause it to flake around bottom of bulkhead as there will be air rushing past when driving to cool it down.

S4 Avant
I for one, wouldn't like my brake lines heating up, so leaving it off isn't the best idea.

Theres more than enough things to choose from going on Demon Tweek's range, to replace the shield.

I for one, wouldn't like my brake lines heating up, so leaving it off isn't the best idea.

Theres more than enough things to choose from going on Demon Tweek's range, to replace the shield.

Think the heatshield is there to protect the brake lines that run along bulkhead.

:eek:

I better replace my sound deadening as the heatshield is built into that aint it ?

I removed it to fit a new clutch cable and aint refitted it yet as its a pain in the ass to refit :(

What would happen ?

The brake lines are metal aren't they ?

I thought heat would do no harm anyway :S