ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

helllo world not strictly a clio owner here ;)...

Volvo 340 F7p 1.8 16
Hello everyone!

As the title suggest I'm an owner in a roundabout way..I have a volvo 340 with a 1.8 f7p engine. so think of it as a rwd clio :) alot of the parts on these volvo's were renault parts so some dna is still in there! the standard engine range aswell featured renault engines. my previous volvo was a b14.4 block and the plan was to drop a 5 gt turbo unit in but then this valver came along.

Ive actually been looking at this site for a while! my first car was very nearly a clio 1.8rsi..but insurance said otherwise! lol

already got problems eith this engine though! haha, looking at going F7r now! anyone else on here running volvo valvers?

Volvo 340 F7p 1.8 16
thankyou! :) judging by your post count you've been on here a while! I'm currently suffering information overload haha, its great! hows 172 life?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Welcome Chris, get some pics up of the Volvo, ive seen a few of these now with the F7p lump in.

Volvo 340 F7p 1.8 16
thankyou :) yea it's a fantastic thing, you driven one? its the perfect engine for the car and layout (it's a transaxle on the back) and its insureable! I'm 21 atm lol. I've been going through the a few project threads etc on here. I'm liking the ITB or bike carbs idea alot atm :p

heres a few snaps (let me know if they are to big!)
SAM_0398.jpg
SAM_0537.jpg

SAM_0527.jpg