ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello! 182 Both Cup Packs

182 Trophy #196
Hi,

Just signed up as I've just bought a 05 Clio 182 with both cup packs. I've previously had a focus 1.6 and an Astra 2.0 Diesel and I'm still getting used to how rapid the 182 is!

Hopefully will be contributing a lot in the near future :)

Simon.

182 Turbo Project
Hi!

Welcome to CS! Pics of said car is usually a must! Have fun, I remember when I first picked mine up. f**king loved it! It wil still put a smile on your face and I have had mine for about 18 months!

Look forward to seeing some pics!

B

182 cup RB
Enjoy the car dude i went from a 1.8 sxi astrato my cup. ? Had my 182 cup a month always smiling :)

182 Trophy #196
Car has gone back to garage temporarily :-(

Something up with the steering, getting intermittent strong vibrations every 3 seconds when doing over 60 - and it's not wheel balancing issue!

Hopefully will be fixed.

182 Trophy #196
Got the car back. Believe it or not the previous owner sold it to me with a wrong size tyre on it! That's what was causing the vibrations, it only took new front disks and pads aswell as £250 for them to realise it!:dapprove:

Anwyay, I'm just glad to have it back!

Thanks all for the Hello's.