ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello From Ireland!

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Hi everyone,

Just signed up there courtesy of Adam1942 who has been bugging me for a while! Im from Ireland and have owned and driven Renaults for the last 15 years but have yet to make the move into a RenaultSport version.

Currently driving a 2008 Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique in Volcano Red, I have designs on a nice 197 in about a year or so, provided the whole money situation works itself out!

Only mods so far are a phone kit and the SX kit, but tomorrow Im getting some 30mm Eibach springs fitted. Heres a pic or two of my pride and joy as she stands now, I will post a few more tomorrow after the suspension work.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning more about RenaultSport cars and Clios in general

Cheers

Andrew

DSCF0759.jpg

DSCF0758.jpg

DSCF0762.jpg

Fiesta ST2
ello mate good to see you got signed up! theres a few guys on here from ireland and n.ireland if theres enough of us itd be good if we could all meet up sometime! itd be a good show! welcome :)

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Thanks for the welcome folks! Looking forward to going to my first meet. I see theres one tomorrow, but Im not sure I can make that. Springs going on in a few hours!! Will have to buy my membership now when I get home :D

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Hi and Welcome to the Site. Just Spent a week in Dublin, beautiful City, but why is it so Expensive, £1.90 for a can of coke, i neally fainted.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Hi and Welcome to the Site. Just Spent a week in Dublin, beautiful City, but why is it so Expensive, £1.90 for a can of coke, i neally fainted.

Tell me about it!! I wish things werent so expensive, but hey. They say thats part of the charm of Ireland :S