ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from nottingham :D

04 clio sport 213bhp
this is the first clio iv ever owned, never considered 1 before but somebody offered me a swap for my octavia VRS 1.8t so i thought 'why not?' its hard getting used to not having a turbo and no boot space! but i love it, haven't had a pocket rocket for a while and im enjoying it. its impressive when the race cam kicks in at 5k revs though i must say! it is black with brand new alloys sprayed anthracite (i think) and it looks awesome dropped on coilovers. never known anything to handle so well in all honesty. it has had a race cam, larger throttle body and a renault sport ECU fitted, RR'd at 213bhp :D the car already has clio sport stickers and a CS tax disc holder so i presume a previous owner has been a member on here. hopefully see a lot of you at clio sport saturday at the end of july!!

04 clio sport 213bhp
apologies :)

4dd93d999614e_1.jpg

4dd93d9991ee7_1.jpg

4dd93d999a3bc_1.jpg

hows thats? :D

BG 182
Love BG when it's clean... Which is for about 2 hours until the great British weather ruins 6 hours of detailing effort!!

Nice looking car though matey, debating whether to go a slightly lighter anthracite or black on my other wheels...

04 clio sport 213bhp
thanks for the comments guys, im from top valley mate,no doubt i'll see you around. addz iv seen your clio in suttons if i remember right? yes im afraid i am a forest fan, wish i wasnt sometimes but hey lol hopefully see you all soon at clio sport saturday, im going straight down the M1 to LFE services so if anybody wants to meet and convoy down to there from nottm then message me and we'll meet up :D

04 clio sport 213bhp
iv always had gloss black alloys mate but i love the anthracite look, every1 is rocking black alloys and i think anthracite is something a little bit different, although they are becoming increasingly popular. before i got the car these had been fully refurbed and sprayed so no way am i changing the colour of them yet, unbelievably they have not got 1 mark on them, and the guy has had a lot of patience cuz hes done all the renault badges on the wheels in carbon fibre lol it looks awesome to be honest!