ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello, New Valver (pics) Member. Nice Site!

Mint Clio Valver!
Nice to have a site dedicated to clios, renaultsportsclub seems to have all sorts on there!! not even all renaults.

I drive a minty williams blue ph.2 valver. 78k on the clock. Still got original plates and blaupunkt tape player (which doesn't work.) Anyone in the sheffield or surrey area (surrey in hols, sheffield durin uni.)
Here some pics, what you reckon?
34507182645.jpg
34507190185.jpg
34507140596.jpg
34507194968.jpg

Glacier White 197 Cup
Hi mate, like the car. I go to Huddersfield uni so only bout 30 miles away when your at uni.

Mint Clio Valver!
cheers for the compliments. picked it up for £2k. bargain. The bloke i bought it off was sellin mainly family saloons, don't think he realised that a mint one with low mileage worth bit more than £2k. Was bloody lucky, the others i looked at were all chaved up trolleys.
hope to c ya at a meet sometime when im out of skint status.

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
Im well jelous mate, exactly the sort of valver im gona be looking for end of jan!!! hope i find one like yours, or if u wana sell it.....?! lol!!

Well done mate, it looks awesome! you got a good deal!!!