ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello! Pick up my Cup tonight!!!

172 CUP
Hello everyone,

I've been looking round the forums for a while now, whilst i've been looking for a nice 172 cup.

I have now found a nice example, and i'm hopefully picking it up tonight!

I'm 21 and from the Coventry area.

The Cup already has a cliosport.net sticker in the back window! So i pressume it was owned by a member on here. It has a private plate "S** CUP". Anyone know of it?

Anyways, these forums look like they may be very helpful to me during my Clio Cup years, so i'll be registering and paying membership after collecting.

Speak to you all soon,

Chris

172 CUP
Gutted!

Just had a phone call from the garage to say it wont be ready for collection until later in the week!

The elec windows wouldn't work so I got a signature to say they'd fix it before i collected it. Theyve had a look and cant fix it, so its going to renault tomoro.

After looking into it, I think its likely to be the regulators! Does anyone know how long it would take renault to do?

I'm gutted! I'm like a big kid again now.

Cheers,

Chris

172 cup
Welcome!

Mine had to have one of the window mechanisms changed before i got mine to! Great choice in car! :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Does that plate not belong to CupCakes old Cup? S25 or S11? Thought something happened to it.