ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Hi,

Just thought i'd say a quick hello. Not got a Clio at the moment but will be on the hunt for one over the next few months. I'm in no rush as I'm looking for a good clean 172 Cup (and some proper seats as the cup ones are rank, but I LOVE the Mondial Blue colour).

Currently got a Leon Cupra TDI and an Alfa 146 Ti. The Cupra should be away for the weekend and i'll use the Alfa until i've got the cash saved up over the next month or 2 for the Cup.

Was pointed to this site by a few boys on DetailingWorld after I posted a thread about the 172/Cup. They told me to get the standard 172 but I would regret not getting it that lovely blue colour. So the Cup it shall be and then a few mods and some serious shine from the paint.

Nice to met you all!

Jonathan

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
You shouldn't have to save up for a cup if you've sold a Leon Cupra TDI. Definatley a buyers market at the minute and Cups have come down so much in the last year!

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
You shouldn't have to save up for a cup if you've sold a Leon Cupra TDI. Definatley a buyers market at the minute and Cups have come down so much in the last year!

I will need to save as the Cupra money is going else where..

Thanks for the welcome guys :star:

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
welcome to cs
a detailer then, pics of your cars?

DSC_0789Medium.jpg

DSC_0790Medium.jpg

DSC_0791Medium.jpg

DSC_0798Medium.jpg

DSC_0804Medium.jpg

DSC_0806Medium.jpg

DSC_0817Medium.jpg

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Don't remember that one mate (i doubt i'd have been looking for it right enough as i've only started looking out for Clios in the last week!)

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Welcome to CS

Excellent Choice in car :D

Cupra looks tidy too

Cheers, the Cupra was sold yesterday(owed my dad a load of cash I didn't see any of the cash!:( ) so a few months of saving and i shall be on the hunt for my Cup now (and some half leathers).