ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Hi all,

I have recently joined the forum as I am thinking of buying my friends Clio 172 off him to use as my daily driver (I have a Honda Integra Type-R) and currenlty using a celica GT (ST202) as my daily car,

I will post a thread in the 'Whats my car worth' to see if you think it is a good deal he is offering me!

Im from the West Sussex area by the way.

Cheers

Harry

Cheers Mate,

The GT is getting on a bit, its an N Reg with 130k on it, although Ive had it for a year and a half and done 15k in it with very few problems!

Just fancy a change really, and the Celica is not the best on fuel, struggles to get 30mpg even with restrained driving!

And with my mate offering quite a good deal on his clio, just temtped me to consider changing!

Weo

Sounds cool

never drove a 172, but read loads good reviews on here about them, got 197 and that sticks to the road like s**t to a stick and goes like one-ohhhhh!

EDIT: averaging 30-31mpg in 197 with careful driving but know the 1*2's are higher, 35-37mpg ish (IIRC)