ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help...1.2RL sluggish

Naples 16v
As above, seems like its driving into a force 10 gale. I can only describe it to be wavy power, like its being released then held back in an even cycle. Any ideas?

None
I would try cheching the oil, spark plugs, cambelt if not done as even a service can improve its performance

Naples 16v
new plugs and filter, oil change due soonish but surely an oil change alone wont change much. What sensors may need cleaning?

One thing I should mention is that the injector/ breather hoses seem to get light brown sludge build up under the K&N

Try it for a short drive without teh air filter, if its clogged that could be the problem

Check that the baffles haven't collasped int eh exhaust and are blocking it, and similarly that the cat isn't blocked

Twingo 133
Have a look at the dizzy cap to make sure that its still allright as well as the rotor arm.
Also check the spark plugs, and check the condition of the leads whilst your at it.
Also have a look at the airfilter like lunner said.
And if they dont help, could be worth changing the fuel filter, may find its blocked.