ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Help] Changing dash LED's/colours.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hello, me again, casually asking for help.
(I'm useless with cars, but if anyone needs IT/programming help, I'm ya man!)

I want to change the all the LED's for the speedometer, rev counter, clock, aircon controls e/t/c, basically the whole lot from the orange to blue.

How would I go about doing this?

Is it an easy job, and what LED "kit" do I buy?

It's a 2001 Clio Alize.

Thanks in advance.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Just been on the phone to a mod shop, apparantly you can only change the dial cluster colours, not the heating control etc colours as they are reunaly only bulbs and come as the same bog standard colour.

Just been on the phone to a mod shop, apparantly you can only change the dial cluster colours, not the heating control etc colours as they are reunaly only bulbs and come as the same bog standard colour.

I have changed out all of the interior lights to match a Sony HU for the heater panel search for dashboard leds they are a capless T5 wedge inside a bulb holder. There are 2 of these in the back of the unit but there is a filter that'll need to be removed for you to change the colour.

With it being 2001 im guessing its a phase 1. Still all of the lights will be possible for a LED conversion.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Cheers MWright, appreciate it.

Yeah, I've got a Sony Xplod headunit, so want it all to match.

Done the footwells already.