ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Changing Headlight Bulb please :(

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Um, My headlight bulb has gone and I aint got a Hanes manual to hand. Could someone please tell me or even if it aint too much hassle, take a pic of what I need to do. Thanks.

One last thing the plastic arch bit in the front of the arch, do you need to take the wheel off to get that back in if it no longer is in there?

And where is the cheapest place to get these two parts?

Thanks, my clio is a mk1 rsi M reg.

Simon

You do not need to remove your headlight to change the bulbs, they are a piece of piss mate, only a 5 min job maximum!

Remove the plastic bulb cover, pull the plugs off of the main light bulb and then remove the metal spring loaded clip that fits over the bulb and just remove it!

replace in the oposite order!!

********Do Not Touch The Bulb********

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Cheers felas, any ideas where the best place to get a bulb from is and what abot the front plastic arch question?

Thanks

Simon

bulbs - halfords !! And do you mean arch liner ? if so i would have though that youd need to remove the wheel for this !! And renault or a scrap yard is the only place to get em !!

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 11 February 2004

You do not need to remove your headlight to change the bulbs, they are a piece of piss mate, only a 5 min job maximum!

Remove the plastic bulb cover, pull the plugs off of the main light bulb and then remove the metal spring loaded clip that fits over the bulb and just remove it!

replace in the oposite order!!

********Do Not Touch The Bulb********

Bit difficult to change it without touching it!! Try not touching the glass.

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Thanks again lads.

The inner arch is the just the black plastic between the front bumper and wheel, so Renault or Scrappies only then :confused: ?

Would a rear one fit>?

Cheers

Simon