ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP...... Clio 172 conversion

Clio 1.1 mk 2 52 reg
Hello, i have a very mint condition 52 plate clio in white 3door only done 12,000 miles, and seen this as a chance to build a clio sport, i have a full donor car that i paid 500 pound for and would like bit of advice please on what i need got a good idea of what i need ect, but just need a little verbal help, as looked on some forums and just people seam to be very negative...... And also if there are any people from around the doncaster area could you contact me as would like some advice from local people too. Thanks kris :)

Itb'd 182
pretty much swap everything , engine , gearbox , front suspension , brakes , hubs , driveshafts , subframe all the wiring from the sport , clocks , ecu , uch , decoder ring if you've got a donor car its pretty much a bolt off bolt on job

have you checked its not going to be cheaper to insure a sport ?