ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help from Speedline 2118 owners please

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Would somebody be kind enough to measure the inside radius of their wheel. I've got comp-brakes and want to know the radius so I can find 15 inch wheels which will fit over them.

If you measure diagonally across two bolt holes this will give you an accurate measurement of the wheel.

Thanx in advance

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Thanx for the offer fred but I got no wheels at all at the mo so that will be a bit difficult. just need someone to measure them for me so I got an idea of clearance

clio 200 F4Rt
there is literally a few MM clearence between the calliper and the rim with the 2118's.

As you need to run external weights as the calliper fouls them.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
there is literally a few MM clearence between the calliper and the rim with the 2118's.

As you need to run external weights as the calliper fouls them.

Thanx for that Matt, does that mean you wouldn't recommend running them with the 15 inch 2118's?

VRS
apparently they foul the inside of the wheels as the mounting brackets flex slightly when being abused, iirc pye21 ran them with his 2118's and they scraped the inside of the wheels, nothing major but they did catch

clio 200 F4Rt
running them shouldnt be a problem.

thats what i will be running.

Makavelli - i thought he had slight damage as he didnt get the weights reoved and the callipers just ripped them off? There shouldnt be any flex from the calliper or braket!

VRS
running them shouldnt be a problem.

thats what i will be running.

Makavelli - i thought he had slight damage as he didnt get the weights reoved and the callipers just ripped them off? There shouldnt be any flex from the calliper or braket!

ahh that might be the case yeah :D

im sure someone mentioned the flex but cant remember who or when lol

i suffer from early morning mental lapses lol