ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! MECHANIC/SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Wanting to buy a 182 and he has suddenly dropped the price due to the brake pedal goes straight to the floor and all the nipples have been snapped off calipers

Whats the worst rough cost for me to repair this?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Wanting to buy a 182 and he has suddenly dropped the price due to the brake pedal goes straight to the floor and all the nipples have been snapped off calipers

Whats the worst rough cost for me to repair this?
Potentially servo gone, if there's no leaking from any of the calipers.

You'd have to drill out/replace all 4 to bleed properly.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
That was listed on Facebook for £1500. It looked a straight car cosmetically, but was a terrible ad! To be honest though you are likely to be buying some kind of project/work at that kind of money are you not?

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
I have been chatting with him for a few days, He never mentioned this at first, We agreed on £2300. Was meant to be viewing tomorrow and then saw his ad on facebook today

Superwoman90

ClioSport Club Member
  Peugeot 207
You can find good examples but patience is key. It took me 5-6 months to find the right car on Pistonheads.
Whilst you’re waiting is it possible to increase your budget, which would offer more options.
Although the price of Clio’s appear to be increasing somewhat the virus fallout may cause them to level out or even decrease if they aren’t selling.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
I have a nice Arctic Blue track car with 78k and amazing history, Mechanically great, Mick at diamond has been looking after it for the last year covering all major parts, Cambelt, Water pump, Power steering pump, New PAS lines, New alternator, So im going to MOT, tax and insure it and just get the exterior mint to how I want it, Interior is stripped with 2 Trendlines

See how that goes