ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help needed ? 182 inti mk1 valver?

3rsautosCharlie

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo182
I'm pretty much convinced my Bargain 16v track car isnt going to sell... no matter what... SO after driving to and from ClioSport Festival @ Blyton Yesterday I decided I'd look into keeping it, There were a couple of 1*2 converted mk1's in attendance, so im after some advice on the conversion, any threads on it, anyone put me in touch with someone whos done it already?... PS I have an engine/ gearbox & LOTS of parts available... Cheers Charlie

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
@3rsautosCharlie - I have a project thread for mine on here. (I was in the white one)

@Coops Mk1 is the master of mk1’s and will have a wealth of knowledge useful to you.

There is also a dedicated Facebook page that’s really helpful.

1FA6E664-77D7-4B2A-8C39-C081058262F9.png

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
All the above, jump on the Facebook group though as there are lads in there far more knowledgeable than me and can guide you based on if you want to keep valver dashboard or not, run fbw or cable throttle etc etc. But the basic fitment is bolt in from a mechanical side