ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP on Colour Coding Mk2 Ph2 04 reg Dynamique

04reg 1.2 Black Dynamique
Hello,

I have a black Dynamique and my mate is going to spray most of the plastic trimming on my car black becuase this will give it a much better look. Anyway we were talking about it and he suggested that I just get the hlafords Renault Black paint for him to use. I thot hmm this could be a bit dodgy so I said to him will it match correctly? He assured me that after he has laqured it it will be a fine match and you wont even notice the difference. He has done some spraying before and they turned out well but just fancy knowing if anybody out there has used the halfords Renault Black paint and if it turned out ok?

Cheers,
Craig :cool:

Low!
Should be "ok" so long as you get the correct Renault black for your car, I have never looked but I am sure there is more than one!

You need to go in with the colour code for your car.

I've got a 2005 MK2 Ph2 1.2 16v and the Halfords Renault Black was exactly the same when I colour coded mine. Its the pearl black (676) which some 172's also came in.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Should be fine. I bought some Ford Sea Grey for my ZS and i sprayed my wing mirrors with halfords, came out top notch to be fair.