ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP REMOVING 172 MK2 headlight

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
hi i was fitting some led side lights in my xenon healights. just to top any confusion it is the same style headlight as the 182 with xenons. the sidelight popped inside the lens so its now rolling around inside. whats the easiest way to remove the headlight so i can tip it out.
many thanks paul

Remove the front bumper is the only way to remove the light as two of the bolts holding the light in are hudden under the bumper.
Front bumpers not difficult to remove thre two little clips hold the grill on under the bonnet then there one or two bolts hold each side wings in there theres 4 x10mm bolts under the front bumper then you pull if off.

PM me your email address I'll send yo the file on removing them.

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
hi thanks for the help i managed to do it and got it sorted. im well impressed with the led sidelights they look the same colour as my xenons!