ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! Sourcing 172 rear abs sensors...

Clio 172
Hi all,

Unfortunately I need two replace both rear abs sensors on my car...

Most on ebay seem to not fit the clio 172/182... And I can't find any second hand ones for both sides. Does anyone know if they are dealer only / how much they are? Or if there is anywhere else I can get them from?

I appreciate any help at this stage.

Many thanks,
dan

Megane dci 130
Can I ask why you need to replace them? Iv never changed one on a Clio 2. Let alone two at the same time.

Are you sure your rear discs have got the reluctor ring fitted?

Clio 172 Ph2
If you don't already have the part numbers, I believe they're 6000073527 and 6000073528. They're about £117 each according to Dialogys.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
They are available non OE, but usually listed at a higher price so pointless. Rare they're needed, I've done one on a 172, ever. Drum brake models seem to go through them at a fair rate though

Clio 172
Can I ask why you need to replace them? Iv never changed one on a Clio 2. Let alone two at the same time.

Are you sure your rear discs have got the reluctor ring fitted?

I stupidly decided to try and change the rear discs myself, the bearings were stuck solid to thr shaft and let's just say a few sensors were harmed in the process...

thanks everyone for your help. I managed to find two used hubs on ebay with abs sensors cheaper than buying one new sensor so I,ve purchased that.

Hopefully they will go on ok.

Lionel Richie
How on god's green earth did you f**k the sensors? Another case of trying to save on garage costs because Ed China says its easy? (i hate that lanky pratt!)