ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! speedline center bore size mistake

clio 182
hi, i have waited over 3 weeks to get some speedlines i bort off ebay back from getting refurbed and i go to put them on and the center bore isnt big enough to go over the lip part that comes off the brake disks! it tooks about 10mm to small, are they fucked and cant go on this car or is ther a way around it? its a clio 182 and i checked the pcd when buying but didnt think about this cebter bore size. can i get them machined to give me a bigger center bore or do i need to change my brake discs?? i have brembo max grooved on. please help. what a nightmare!

clio 182
never mind ive called ktec for advice, i can machine the center bore, takin th to get done now £10 per wheel from the guy who did the refurb. i always do things the bloody hard way!