ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with air filter!!

hey up everyone..could someone tell me how you take of the air filter on the cup as i am wanting to fit my viper 2morrow...what tools do i need? does the viper have to be lubricated in some way before i goes on!!!! thanks to everyone

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Youll need a 10mm ratchet plus poss ext bar. flat blade screw driver and if you use the piperX mount i think its 13mm. Yeah the viper needs sparayin with the oil you should have got with the filter!. spray on the entrance end of the filter before fitting.

spray the oil both sides and rub it in......its got enough oil in it when its not viable, but if you touch it, it will leave a thin layer on your finger tip.

cheers..so basically could be putting crap in the engine then? which parts do you lubricate then? where can i get one of these oil kits from..or will normal oil do the same trick????????/