ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with fitting 182 exhaust on a 1.2 16v Clio

clio 1.2 16v 2003
Hi,
New to the forum and need some information about fitting a 182 exhaust on a 1.2 16v clio. I don't really want to spend 100s of pounds on a tkec one. I can purchase a cheap 182 standard exhaust but fitting is the problem.

Had a quick look under the car and the spare wheel seems to be in the way? anyway to go about this, i don't fancy grinding it away and hiding the hole with a plate
:rasp:
(unless need to be done ;) )
IS there any way i can weld/add pipe/do anything to adapt the exhaust.

I bought a 182 back bumper today for £30 and thought it was quite cheap to be honest! is it worth selling it back on and not bothering.

I know you can get the ktec ones but they are quite expensive tbh.

​any help would be appreciated

​Many thanks!

clio 1.2 16v 2003
Gutted like wish i never bothered now. never mind! but seriously apart from it looking crap is that the only way of doing it. (cutting the spare wheel away and plating it? lol) any more information would be great! just like the look on the 182 rear end!!! is there any posts on here where someone has attempted this?

Gutted like wish i never bothered now. never mind! but seriously apart from it looking crap is that the only way of doing it. (cutting the spare wheel away and plating it? lol) any more information would be great! just like the look on the 182 rear end!!! is there any posts on here where someone has attempted this?

Really not worth doing cheapest and best opinion is either a k-tec or a custom exhaust from the likes of power flow ! You don't want to go cutting big holes in a chassis for the sake of a exhaust plus you'd need to weld hangers in I'd assume !

clio 1.2 16v 2003
Okay bud never mind then ill leave it, what are the 182 bumpers selling for in really good con? any idea so i can resell and hopefully make a little profit! hate loosing cash even if its a fiver lol :)