ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all, about time I put a few photos up!

Alfa 75 Rally Car
Hi all

Ive had the 172 Cup for a few months now and thought I better put a few quick shots up. Took these quickly with the Iphone after fitting new alloys (fancied something different) and giving the car it first clay and 6 coats of arm killing polish!!

Slowly changing bits and bobs but mine and the brother rally cars tend to take president so progress will be slow!

Wilwood midilites in blue are next on the list.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 361
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 230
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    513 KB · Views: 223
  Alfa 75 Rally Car
Thank you.

They are 16" Inovit ST6, we use them on the rally cars. I think they are one of the best designs of wheel about, I know they are copies of Volks but its a road car!

172cup
amazing wheels and they re amazingly cheap too.
the cost half the price of the Turinis and almost twice as nice.....

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Looking good except for the stickers...blue car, anthracite alloys, and then you go chuck yellow stickers on it?! :/

Alfa 75 Rally Car
They were on it when I bought the car, I quite like them but not sure if they are staying because I am darkening the whole car at present. Covered the silver centre caps in a bit of carbon film which made them look even better.

Carbon diamonds are coming soon to remove all the bright work as such.

Glad you like them

Alfa 75 Rally Car
I got them from the from the main Inovit dealers, they are selling them cheap at present. Google them I think they were called alloywheelworld!

So debate continues on the stickers!

Last edited:
  Alfa 75 Rally Car
Sorry but the splitter is the nuts, better than the tiny thing Renault supply and cheaper when I knock it off that low!! Lol.

I was never sure about the stickers when I first bought it and with the dark wheels it maybe time for them to go!

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Sorry but the splitter is the nuts, better than the tiny thing Renault supply and cheaper when I knock it off that low!! Lol.

I was never sure about the stickers when I first bought it and with the dark wheels it maybe time for them to go!

If you're going carbon fibre (Which you have already with the centre caps) then get a carbon fibre splitter. Makes the front end look so good. Yes, it is time for them to go.

Alfa 75 Rally Car
After much mhhh and ahhs since buying the car and your comments about the yellow decals they have tonight come off. However the Pistonhead and Guy Martin skull are styaing lol. I will see what it looks like properly tomorrow in the daylight.

I may go for a carbon splittter eventually but got more interesting things to do first. I did take the current splitter off when i first got it. Have to say the car definately needs something there for me hence it went back on a week later!

Meg 225
Get rid of the yellow stickers and the Laguna splitter, CF splitter and diamonds on and it's a winner! Wheels look very good on it

Alfa 75 Rally Car
Re: Hi all, about time I put a few photos up! Revisions made!

Hi all

Ok, heres a few updated photos of the Cup now minus is yellow decals and with the carbon wheel cemtres plus the blue 2.0 16v badging. Well.........lol

Picked up a new engine today with a few odds and sods done to it and I have decided that it will stay on the deck for a few months whilst I source some cams, ITB's, engine mounts and possibly some forged internals.

Also chucked in a cheeky couple of photos of my rally car project, its a LHD Alfa 75 1.8 Turbo. They were never sold in the UK and there are only 5 that the register konw of here, they are rare enough abroad. Already have the 7.5:1 forged pistons and a full engine spec worked out, shell is only a couple of weeks into prep, multipoint weld in cage next on the list. Trying to build it into a replica Grp A should be in the region of 350 - 400 bhp!

Just got to keep wheeling and dealing to get the funds constantly, thats the hardest part! :(

Attachments

• clio 1.jpg
    clio 1.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 109
  • clio 7.jpg
    clio 7.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 331
  • clio 3.jpg
    clio 3.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 316
  • clio 8.jpg
    clio 8.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 321
  • clio 5.jpg
    clio 5.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 320
  • clio 4.jpg
    clio 4.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 316
  • clio6.jpg
    clio6.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 318
  • clio 2.jpg
    clio 2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 314
  • alfa turbo shell.jpg
    alfa turbo shell.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 363
  • alfa turbo block.jpg
    alfa turbo block.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 355
  • alfa turbo engine comp..jpg
    alfa turbo engine comp..jpg
    6 KB · Views: 363
  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Re: Hi all, about time I put a few photos up! Revisions made!

Hi all

Ok, heres a few updated photos of the Cup now minus is yellow decals and with the carbon wheel cemtres plus the blue 2.0 16v badging. Well.........lol

Picked up a new engine today with a few odds and sods done to it and I have decided that it will stay on the deck for a few months whilst I source some cams, ITB's, engine mounts and possibly some forged internals.

Also chucked in a cheeky couple of photos of my rally car project, its a LHD Alfa 75 1.8 Turbo. They were never sold in the UK and there are only 5 that the register konw of here, they are rare enough abroad. Already have the 7.5:1 forged pistons and a full engine spec worked out, shell is only a couple of weeks into prep, multipoint weld in cage next on the list. Trying to build it into a replica Grp A should be in the region of 350 - 400 bhp!

Just got to keep wheeling and dealing to get the funds constantly, thats the hardest part! :(

Can you get me some of those wheels?

Alfa 75 Rally Car
Hi G3 NYX

I will get the details of where we get them and PM you with them.

I will bring the car down to the Maidstone meet.