ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all (returning member!)

Clio 182 Cup
Hi all,

My name is Andy, living at the moment just north of Doncaster (S. Yorkshire), although spending more time North West Leeds/Bradford at the moment (see below.)

I used to be a regular member on here around two years ago with my 172 Cup, i even managed to go to a meet or two out Bradford way i recall. I ended up selling the Clio, which i always regretted and getting a R26 (i hated it with a passion :dapprove: and got rid very quickly, and went for a sensible BMW.) In true fashion i couldnt remember my user name, as there's about 2000 Andy's registered ive had to start a fresh and buy new membership again! :dapprove:

Anyway, two years on a new house, a new career direction (although same job) and a new better half and I just had to buy another Clio, this time french blue Clio 182 Cup. I couldnt resist it due to the lowish mileage (54k), the colour! and in such good condition. Always a regular at trackdays around the UK for the last 10 years or so, i intend to use the Clio as it was meant to be driven :) However would you believe the g/f cant wait to pop her trackday cherry and is making plans to do as many trackdays this year as possible - defo a result as the ex couldnt stand cars/trackdays...... or me it would appear! ! :quiet:

Hope to be an active member on the forum and attend as many meets as possible, work dependant. Hopefully i should be picking up the car on Saturday if all goes to plan.

Here's the new ride!

photo2.gif

Thanks for reading

Andy

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome back to the club, shame you can't remember any old details, if you're bothered a member of Admin may be able to help you get the account back.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, if you pm me with any email addresses you think your old account could have been registered under I'll find out for you.

Clio 182 Cup
Thanks all. I'll pm one of the mods re my old account :0)

feirny: local indeed fella my parents are just down the road in Bawtry! May see you on your travels!

Thanks all. I'll pm one of the mods re my old account :0)

feirny: local indeed fella my parents are just down the road in Bawtry! May see you on your travels!

Probably will, just sold my Trophy but got a Fabia vRS, usually flash RS Clios due to habit.