ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all!!

Hello all!!

I have had my 04 plate black 182 clio for a month now!

AND I LOVE IT!!
I loved my 1.6 golf :eek: but then my fiancee got a type r! needless to say i was taken back when i drove the beast!! So then needed something that would keep up with her!!

I have now spotted a Racing blue clio with stripes about 3 weeks ago in the car park of currys halfords and i think asda.. in burnley, and seen a 172 silver on the m58 a couple of days ago, (was goin to put my foot down but got caught speeding on the 58 3 weeks ago and am now behaving!!) :D ;)

Also seen a black 182 clio on the m6 goin south ny junc 28 ish, and a blue 172 going towards ormskirk by maghull, with a priv plate, think it was dan or daz...

Anyway! the car is amazing! only 20k on the clock, also had the back lights modded, got it from car craft merseyside. Going to get an induction kit put on (any tips) and in the future an fatter exhaust and chip it.

Just thought i would say hi! I will be seen in the areas of Liverpool, Burnley, Blackburn, Bacup and on the M58 M6 and M65 quite a bit! Later all!! :cool:

Last edited:
  willy 2, v6 ph1, 5 turbo.
hello mate, welcome.. just new myself, beautyful car the 182, i had a a few hondas in my day but none have the character of the renaults, chat ya later..

182BG
Welcome mate

I would go for a Panel filter, cheaper and is just as good as an induction kit, bar the noise. Otherwise go for an enclosed kit. Exhaust wise, something along the lines of milltek, blueflame or yozzasport, all good makes. And then go to Paul at RStuning in Leeds for a remap :)