ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Devon! Clio 182 Cup!

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Just wanted to say a HUGE HELLO to everyone at cliosport.net

bought a Clio 182 Cup last week, completely standard apart from a scorpion cat back exhaust.

Plans for the Clio are; K-tec induction, decat, longlife exhaust, RS tune, track suspension setup.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, I am new so be gentle!

Here's a few photos -

20140901_180936_zpsd87197fc.jpg

20140901_181001_zpsa244934a.jpg

20140901_180953_zps47b8ecbf.jpg

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Hi and Welcome.
Looks like a nice example.
There are quite a few of us around the SW and Exeter area ;)

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Just bought a k-tec induction kit from the k-tec website, performs and sounds amazing! Well worth the money if anyone is looking for one..
c4aa73d6379597405b848f544e08a7eb.jpg

Renault Clio 182 Cup
It's not a cup sadly, but looks a tidy one none the less.

Welcome along, I'll be at the meet Friday.

Missing the cup spoiler? Oh and welcome along

After doing some research as I'm new to clio's, you are both completely right. It isn't the cup edition, it's just the 182. Although it does have the 2 cup packs of the front splitter and uprated suspension just doesn't have the rear spoiler.

I only thought it was the cup because the previous owner told me it was, turns out he didn't do his research either.

I stand corrected! [emoji13]

Don't worry, it's very often that non cup cars are sold as cups.

Tbh I see a SKODA splitter, so it's had that added by one owner at some point, so it could have the cup suspension (measure the bolts on the strut to hub, and it'll be either 54mm spacing or 60mm)