ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys, first 172's LK53VFW and NK03JZG

CJM

Thought I'd pop in and say a quick hello.
Im no stranger to French cars but have been more over the Peugeot side especially with the 306 diesels and gtis. I've since headed over to bmw and currently have a old 190 merc.

Ive just bought myself my first 172, was planning on just selling it on but after driving it home they are a better car than I thought. Came with full history, recent cam belt and only 88k on the clock. Overall the car is in great condition with a few stone chips on the front.
Plans are to tidy it up and keep it as a weekend car once I've sorted the bmw that I'm after.

A week later a second one came up for sale which I've purchased to break as its a bit rough bodywork wise.

Also wondering if anyone knows anything about either car as they both seem well looked after and though they might have been on here at some point.
First is black reg LK53VFW
The second one is silver reg NK03JZG

Regards, Chris.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Welcome to cs! It's not unusual to fall for the 172. I always said i hated the rattles but loved them as it was part of the charm.
I might be after a few bits (hopefully one abs wheel sensor, brake peddle sensor and other bits and bobs) whereabouts are you located?

CJM

Cheers for the welcome guys.
I'm located in Amesbury Wiltshire. The cars being stripped in a couple of weeks once I've sorted the space for it up my unit.